Jealousy is a strong feeling, sometimes much stronger than love. Some people think jealousy is caused by love, however it’s not always so. If you think deeper and study yourself when you feel jealous you will understand that the reason is lack of self-confidence. It means you are afraid of losing your beloved as it seems you are not good enough for him or her. But it’s you who think you are not good enough, you have low opinion about yourself, don’t appreciate and don’t realize your accomplishments. Shortly speaking, you don’t love yourself, you have fears and your jealousy is a result of these fears. If you are jealous, this feeling troubles you first of all and then your beloved. There are some ways of getting through your jealousy, but you should start from yourself.
1) Think what you are really jealous about and remember it’s impossible to ask for love, but you can deserve love.
2) If there is no obvious reason for your jealousy, but you feel it, start working with yourself: improve yourself, develop yourself, change yourself and make yourself more beautiful. Enjoy the self-improvement process and start loving yourself as you are. Always remind yourself that you are the best, the best for YOU first of all. Remember, you should make all the changes mentioned above for YOURSELF first of all!
3) Start a new activity in your life, probably a new job and try to succeed in it. It will help you to change your outlook on life and refresh your attitude to everything including your relationship.
4) Keep yourself busy. Don’t live just for your relations and for your beloved. There are so many things to do. Your brain should be busy not to let stupid things in.
5) Don’t give up your hobbies and your friends just because you are married or in love. Don’t concentrate no your beloved only. Remember you are not part of him, you are an individual. Don’t give him everything especially if he doesn’t ask you for it (women have such tendency).
6) Don’t forget your beloved is not your property, he is an individual; don’t limit his freedom and stop being suspicious, if you follow all mentioned above you can easily do it.
7) If you used to have bad experience with someone else, don’t carry it to your new relationship. Turn over a new leaf!
Start right now and be sure you can get through any human’s fear if you believe in yourself!